Saturday, September 19, 2009

I love strangers sometimes.

For some reason, I thought I could walk two bikes home all by myself. 20 blocks didn't seem like a big deal and I figured it would be a little mini-workout.

About 1 block in, I realized I was being pretty silly. Walking two bikes...well, it sucks.

There were two boys visiting from Phoenix who happened to be walking up the same hill I was and offered to push one of the bikes for me. They were only going about 6 of the 20 blocks, but offered to help until then.

When we got to their truck they offered to throw the bikes in and give me a ride. However, 2 bikes and 3 people weren't going to fit. So they threw one in their truck and then followed me on my bike home. I felt a little like a cyclist training with my coach in the car egging me on.

So incredibly nice. Truly made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment