Monday, November 9, 2009

The Sunshine Continues?

I still haven't decided exactly what I'm doing with this blog. But feels weird to leave it hanging in Internet Space. For now, I think I'll post when it feels right...but not on anyone's schedule but my own.

And today, people, needed to be documented.

I really think my heart might explode out of my chest. I've had the best birthday week EVER. As I mentioned before, it started with different hats and appropriately so, ended with a sombrero.

I can't wait to tell my kids about my 30th birthday.

"Well kids...I played in the mud, I drank too many beers, I had a secret admirer leave gifts on my doorstep, I got millions of sunflowers, people WROTE SONGS FOR ME, I danced on a stripper pole on a moving bus, I danced my ass off at a bar and I got to do it all with the people in my life who are ridiculously wonderful and amazing."

Top that.

They will. I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment