Friday, April 22, 2011

Permission

First of all, the Railroad Revival Tour was pretty ridiculous.  Good bands, good people and best encore I've seen in a long, long time. I have more to share about the ear to ear smile on a 4 year-old's face, not to mention the total shock I think he went into.  However, I'm waiting on some pictures that will do that justice.

In the meantime, here's a teaser photo and also, this happened:

As we all moved closer to the stage to prepare for Mumford & Sons, a young couple set up camp right in front of us.  They noticed we had two cute kids with us, but didn't make a big deal.  A few minutes later, the guy turned around with a joint in his hand and with the most sincere eyes said, "Do you mind if I light up in front of your kids?"

I couldn't believe he'd even think to ask.  So kind.




No comments:

Post a Comment