Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Awe, remember when we hated each other?

Appropriately enough, as the sun was coming up this morning, my brother and I were working on a video project (my interview for The Best Job in the World) and I had a little moment.

After a full overnight of working on HIS project, he still sat down with me to put the finishing touches on mine. And damn, that kid is talented. Best of all, we make such a great team. There aren't too many people in this world who will rehearse a dance for 30 hours straight, kidnap you on your birthday and still have time to hang with his friends.

We'll be taking over the world shortly, so rest up.

3 comments:

  1. soooo....where's the video. I wanna see the final product!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its coming soon! Waiting for it to upload to their site...will send an email with link ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adore you guys! And I want to work on the next Pontius Project, as the not-as-talented friend and admirer. :) love, Gena

    ReplyDelete