Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's important to have a repertoire of something.

Of all things processed and bad for me, I just can't seem to let go of fake cheese. Kraft Macaroni, Goldfish, Cheetos...all quite delicious. And spray cheese in a can, I mean come on. Included in my cheese repertoire is the always and forever scrumptious grilled cheese.

I'm sort of a purest when it comes to this sandwich. No fancy bread or fancy cheese or tomato or bacon...just bread, butter and preferably Kraft Singles (which I think have SOME real cheese value, but that whole getting stuck to the roof of your mouth thing makes me suspicious).

Even with my affinity towards your everyday, basic grilled cheese....Bodega in Santa Monica always seems to blow my mind with their brie and apple grilled cheese on challah. It's ALMOST as good as the original and never disappoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment