Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fans and freeways and such

I borrowed our work truck today. An F-250 we affectionately call, Black Beauty.

Riding down the 405 Freeway became a game of sorts and I caught myself laughing all by myself.

First of all, driving a big truck is amazing. Not sure why I don't own one. (Oh, right...the stupid environment) You have a certain respect from people on the road and you can see over everyone's heads...it's great.

And on the 405, with all it's bumpy goodness, I felt like a 6 year old sitting with my face directly in front of a fan [Tommy Boy-style...."Luke....I am your father."].

As I was being thrown around in Black Beauty, I was saying things like, "Who-o-o-o-oa I'm ri-i-i-i-ding in a bi-i-i-i-g bla-a-a-a-ck tru-u-u-ck."

Commence laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment