Friday, August 27, 2010

Repeat Offense.

I feel like I've mentioned this before, but perhaps it's worth talking about again.

I'm a little sad for kids who have to toy shop at the grocery store now.  I feel like one of the best parts of grocery shopping with my mom was being allowed to hang out in the Toy Isle for a bit.

Remember?  Bouncing the bouncy balls as high as you could to try and make it over to the next isle?  Sussing out the best possible toy option that mom MIGHT buy?

Well, it's tough nowadays.  The toys are all spread out.  Sort of sporadically hanging in various places down EVERY, SINGLE isle.

I was on a mission today for a specific toy and I literally had to walk down every isle to find it.

About halfway through my mission, I started to get a little annoyed.  But then I realized if I was a kid (and who am I kidding really) this would be even MORE fun.  So I embraced it.  And pretended like I was Nancy Drew.

1 comment:

  1. bouncy balls, yes they were fun, when i was a kid,
    it was more of an observation, what was offensive in there ?

    ReplyDelete