Friday, January 9, 2009

Blinded.

I can't even believe today. I started out feeling pressured to find a sunshine of sorts. And then I realized the more you look, the more sunshine you find. I even drew a gold heart on my hand to remind me that someone mentioned that Mark and I come from an amazing gene pool.

The winner, however, is music. Because on my way home tonight, I seemed to be living in a soundtrack of my memories.

Red Hot Chili Peppers : Road trippin in Austrailia. I miss you Peter, Rita, Shea, Emily and Luke.
Wild Thing (Tone Loc): Stop making me shake me butt, stop it. I mean....I love it.
Groove Is In the Heart ( Deee-Lite): One. Two. Three. Blllubbpbbb.

And the night ended with an unexpected call from an Australian with dance moves that would rock your world and a heart that would knock you on your feet. Adam Powell, thank you for reminding me that sunshine can show itself during a full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment