Friday, January 30, 2009

Look at me, no hands!

Driving to San Diego for just the day can be overwhelming, especially when you're being forced to go for work. However, I seemed to have overlooked a saving grace: The Carpool Lane.

Usually, I drive along side it and don't pay much attention...it's pretty much off limits for me. But on this day, with my trusty coworker in the driver's seat, I got to actually use the lane.

I'm betting you have to live or have lived in LA to truly understand the exhilarating feeling of crossing the double white lines into no man's land. And it is nothing short of that...exhilarating. I basically reverted back to about 10-years-old, making hand horns and saying nanny nanny boo boo to all the poor fools driving solo.

It took everything I had to not lift my hands straight over my head and scream outloud...just like a rollercoaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment