Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Daring and dangerous things

I got a pedicure today...and realized halfway through, that I had the best gal in the entire place. If you've had a pedicure...you get it. If not...doesn't matter.

After washing and rinsing and scrubbing and massaging and being amazing...my pedicure stylist (is that what we call them?!) gave me a gift.

Not just any gift. But a gift that she scoured for...through many plastic, rolling drawers. And one that she thought would be apropos (thanks C. Clark) based on my "look." She gave me a carabiner. Because I had jeans...a T-shirt...and rollerskates. Apparently, I was an "outdoors" girl who needed somewhere to clip my keys when I was doing daring and dangerous things.

So, thanks. I will cherish it. Forever.
Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment