Sunday, October 4, 2009

Head to Head Competition

Got to spend my afternoon at a BBQ with lots of kids. And one in particular convinced me to purchase a new game for my iPhone. Important to note that she's all of 7 or 8 years old, just moved here from Mexico and barely speaks English and knew how to use my phone better than I did.

I bought an air hockey game and the deciding factor was the position you have to sit in order to play. Granted, I LOVE air hockey and the perfectly copied sound effects from the game that this app offers, but mostly it was positioning.

We must have played for 30 minutes. And in order for both people to be able to see the board and be able to block goals, we had to sit across from each other, each of us holding one end of the phone -- literally head touching head.

Don't worry. I've already decided I'm bringing it out at bars when I meet a cute boy. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment