Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thank you very much, sir.

I did the obligatory...drive-around-insistently-for-awhile-until-you-find-a-free-parking-spot...dance tonight. And it was waaay shorter than usual.

I did a half a circle based on where I wanted to be for the evening and as I contemplated actually paying the $10 to park, I made eye contact with the parking attendant.

With his awesome orange flag beckoning me to his lot, he gave me a "come here/wink, wink" look. And I realized there was a free meter spot available right in front of him.

I put my car in reverse and quickly parked my car. As I looked up, he gave me a quick thumbs up and then proceeded to lure the next unassuming driver into his lot.


Free Parking in LA is like 100 million times better than Free Parking in Monopoly. For the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment