Monday, June 28, 2010

My Shannon.

I walked into my house today and amongst the clutter of us still trying to figure out what we're doing with our living room, somehow, a photo jumped out and practically slapped me in the face.

It seemed brand new and (in my mind) had to have just appeared that day.

It was of my friend Shannon. Framed and beautiful.

Last time I saw her was Memorial Day and my guess is she secretly placed it then. But today was the first day I noticed it. Seems impossible. And amazing.

What's even more strange, just moments before, I was at the grocery store picking out a bottle of wine and really wanted to buy a bottle called Shannon Fields because it made me think of the lady named Shannon -- who apparently left a secret photo in my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment