Friday, June 18, 2010

An Average White Shark

I'm a sucker for good advertising. So much so, that if it moves me/makes me laugh/proves brilliance, I WILL purchase their product in honor of their successful marketing. It makes me feel like I'm rewarding the creative team for their hard work.

Case in point: The new Miller Lite radio ads. Have you heard these? I couldn't find a link to my favorite one, but this one is good too:
http://millerlite.com/commercials.html
(you have to select RADIO from the pull down menu)

My favorite one is all about average:
--When's the last time you were scared of an average white shark?
--Bought your dad a mug that says World's Averagest Dad? Guess what? You're the World's Jerkiest Son.

--If the book Great Expectations was called Average Expectations, it wouldn't be worth Dickens.

They make me laugh. Every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment