Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pancakes

I saw Saturn tonight.
For real.

Like, with the rings and everything.

There's a guy on the Santa Monica Pier with a huge telescope that lets you look for free. Granted, he takes donations if you'd like to give them, but we offered him a nice chat instead. I informed him that there is a huge meteorite auction coming up and the Garza Stone might go for $55,000+. Thought he might want to get in on that.

Buying a piece of fallen rock makes way more sense to me then shelling out cash for an autographed whatever.


[NOTE: In trying to recall the sentence you use to memorize the planets, I realized the 'P' technically doesn't exist anymore. Are kids coming up with a new sentence now?! Whoa.]

No comments:

Post a Comment