Sunday, May 17, 2009

Right in my own backyard

The good things are always right under your nose.

I spent the afternoon/evening helping a friend with a photo shoot in my courtyard. I love that I'm drawn to people who can MacGyver anything to make it rad. (e.g., my brother and the lovely Ms. Hawthorne)



At some point we needed a photo assistant to french flag me so we invited my neighbor to join.

As the evening turned into late night, I found myself chatting with my neighbor at her kitchen table....for hours. There was an instant connect and we shared things that were therapist worthy as opposed to neighborly banter. Those type of connections are so refreshing and freeing.

1 comment:

  1. Was this for the edge of 30 photo project? j.e.a.l.o.u.s. Perfect if it went down like I think it might of too.

    ReplyDelete