Friday, March 6, 2009

For A Good Time Call...

I'm not sure boys know the magic that happens in the girls bathroom.

The conversations that happen/you over hear there...are irreplaceable. They are conversations you may never hear anywhere else. I, quite possibly, could have an entire blog about just that.

Tonight was good, not A+, but good. I opened the door to about 6 girls trying to leave the bathroom and all I heard was, "Honey, I'm from the south, I get it."

I couldn't help but respond, "I'm from the south."
Which was returned by (with some slight attitude), "Oh yea, where?"
"Florida."

Which was promptly answered with, "Ohhh, you from the diiirty south...you know girl, you know."
I said something like, "Yea, that's right."

I don't know.
I have no idea what they were talking about.
But I was damn proud to be from the south and even more proud that they acknowledged it.

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely fun when you find someone from the south when you're not actually in the south. It's a weird, "Oh, I get you" vibe immediately. They just know: You can be a lot of fun after a few drinks, your best friend after a few more, and completely incoherent, unreasonable, and loyal like a soldier to people you met 3 hours prior after just one more shot.

    ReplyDelete