Monday, March 30, 2009

Don't be a quitter.

On my way to work today, there was a very nice Toyota Truck with a very sweet Brown Dog in the back. I followed them for a bit and watched the dog try desperately to put his face in the wind and stick his tongue out.

Every time he got balanced enough to put his head around the cab of the truck and actually get the wind in his face, the driver would turn quickly or abruptly stop...causing Mr. Brown Dog to loose his balance briefly and need to regroup.

Thankfully, he wasn't a quitter. And I appreciate that. Every time he'd lose his balance, he'd shake it off, re-balance and try again.

And finally, once we were on the freeway (the perfect, straight-shot opportunity to bask in all the wind glory)...he gave up momentarily. And gave me this cute face...



Ultimately, I think he was mostly just a ham. I tried desperately to get the "after" picture and failed. But I promise he got amazing wind against his face and sloppy tongue air like you wouldn't believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment