Friday, March 20, 2009

If I had wings

For some reason the 405 freeway has been really congested lately. I realize that's sort of common knowledge, but my usual commute is typically pretty easy and the past few weeks the ride home has been less than amusing.

However, tonight, the car in front of me had two passengers in the back seat and just as we got over the hill at Sepulveda (where the weather dramatically changes) the two passengers reached out of their window at the same time. My heart skipped a beat because I thought they were going to give their car wings and start flapping them.

I used to do this all the time when I had friends in the car. Its fun for the car involved, but its most fun for all the people sitting in traffic.

They never did flap their wings, but next time you have a friend in the car, try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment