Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Easter Bunny came early.

Care packages will never get old...ever. I can usually guess when they're coming (Valentine's, Birthdays, etc.) but somehow this year, I completely forgot about Easter. So when the FedEx man showed up at my door today, I was sincerely surprised.

Yay, Mom!

Surprise package...a sunshine indeed. However, the true sunshine was after I opened the box. I recently saw edible Easter grass at Michael's Craft Store and knowing that my mom frequents the place as much I do, I figured the pretty pink shreds in my care package were in fact this new sort of scary yet intriguing product.

So I didn't think twice. I didn't even smell it or overly examine it, I just stuck it in my mouth. Apparently my mom missed the shelf with the edible grass.

I laughed out loud at myself. And not just a chuckle. It was a solid laugh-out-loud 30 seconds.
The best kind, really.



1 comment:

  1. So FUNNY! I saw the edible grass (but at Target) and didn't buy it because I didn't think you'd be aware they were making it edible. Suppose I could've added a note to tell you...darn it, shouda,coulda.....glad I made your sunshine yesterday.

    ReplyDelete