Monday, April 13, 2009

Yuck.

Every time I'm sick, there comes a moment when all I want is my mom. What I wouldn't give to have her show up and rub my hair and bring me Sprite.

Yesterday, I couldn't get out of bed. And I haven't felt that awful in a long time. About half way through the day, my roommate knocked on the door because she hadn't heard me shuffle all day and was concerned. She brought me cold water and wanted to know if I needed anything.

It felt like that glass of water almost saved my life.

3 comments:

  1. i hope you're feeling better. awwww. I'll bring you soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eyes welled up, heart aching, wish I could've been there too...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm just glad you were not dead in your bedroom. No noise doesn't bother me - but no gchat means something is definitely wrong.

    ReplyDelete